Sunday, May 14, 2017

Tansy Hill Farm - Barn Bazaar

Tansy Hill Farm  Is hosting an event this Saturday

With the help of my friend Joi from 
https://www.facebook.com/ParisFleaMarketWausau/

Lisa and I will be able to have a booth here.  We have another show that day, but Becky from Tansy Hill Farm was kind enough to offer us an early set up so we can still be involved.  Thanks girls, I appreciate it!

I will have all my large farm and industrial type items.  I will post pictures on https://www.facebook.com/Town-Hall-Trinkets-LLC-729693193716630/ as I clean and load...I'm still working on that....(smile).  

If you happen to be in the area, please stop by the event.  Becky is a very talented gardener, her wedding venue is outstanding and its all in a very inviting farm setting.  Come hungry as her little kids will be selling some treats.  I'm praying for a wonderful day full of great sales for all involved.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. That's great to have them help out..Joi does such a great job with Theme..I love that shop..hikchik

    ReplyDelete