Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Blogging Life - Page Views

Hey, I'm coming off an incredible month of page views.  I wanted to hit my all time top number.  I even called my friend, Lisa, I said "go look at my blog like 30 times..."  I know, it's silly, but I just wanted to hit that next "mountain."

Well, little did I know that one of my Instagram pictures that linked to my blog, was viewed by a nationally syndicated radio talk host out of Washington D.C.  He must have looked under one of my # tags.  Believe me, I do not have that many followers on any of my social media sites.  I was shocked to see who that was that liked my photo.  He is popular and in one day I had as many views as I would get on a good month. 

I was wondering, blogger friends, do you watch your "numbers?"  Check your stats?  I know it's not about the numbers...I do write this blog for me...but, the "mountain" has now been set even higher...lol...I don't know if I can hit it again...so I will enjoy this moment now.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.    
Post a Comment