Tuesday, August 16, 2016

"I do, I do, I do Believe in Spooks" Cowardly Lion, Wizard of Oz

That little jingle from the cowardly lion has been running through my mind lately.  Let me tell you why.  




I have experienced many things I can not explain in my life.  I do believe we are all only a breath away from the natural to spiritual world.  

I could write a book here about things I've experienced thus far in my life, truly I could.  I don't know how to explain these experiences, I just know they happened to me.  I know that some people are more sensitive to this than others.  With that said, I'm not here to make anyone believe in "spooks" only to share these two stories with you.

Last week, I was asked to look at and give an offer on some items located on the third floor of the old Wausau East high school apartments.  The architect and contractor did an amazing job keeping the integrity of the school while utilizing the classrooms for apartments - truly amazing.  As the lady and I passed a room I had a weird feeling and a quick image of a young lady with blonde hair standing outside the door of that room came to my mind.  I asked her if she ever heard any stories of the school being "haunted."  She said yes.  I added, while pointing to that door, "well I think there is something with this room..." she just laughed.  Well, a few days later, my friend Lisa and her daughter came to help me box up the items.  As we passed that very same door, Lisa said - "yikes, I just got a chill and the hair on my arm is standing up"  I told her what I felt about that room...it was creepy.  "I don't like it...let's hurry up and get out..." (smile).

Then, yesterday, while looking at some items in an old farm house, this happened.  I walked into a bedroom, I was scanning the items when from behind something made my head turn.  As I looked back, a glass picture frame flew and I mean like someone swiped it off the top of the dresser and it landed with a thud on the floor.  I was with my friend, Vikki.  I said, "what was that?"  She said..."well, you see that frame over there...it had a mirror in it, but the other day while we were here, it fell off the wall and broke..."  Creepy!!  

So, ya, "I do, I do, I do believe in spooks."  I'm not afraid, because I know that Jesus is with me and "greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world."  In fact, I recited that scripture out loud as I walked down the steps.  

So, for those customers who ask, "do you ever come across any ghosts?"  Well, you decide, as I can not explain it!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. I find these things like this FASINATING! I also believe there are two worlds going on around us at the same time. Very interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a man...don't know why I say that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. We talked about this briefly when I saw you last..and, oh yeah...I DO believe in spooks too LOL!!! Gotta say though...that last experience of yours would have creeped me right out! Spooky Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete