Sunday, September 6, 2015

No. 6

September 6 already....this sign was in one of the covered bridges of Madison County, Iowa.  I love the script or font.


I have 6 days, to get ready for my first out of state show.  I will be setting up at the Urban Farm Girl show at the historic Midway Village Museum in Rockford, IL.  Links here:  http://www.midwayvillage.com/wordpress/events/main-street-market-urban-farmgirl-3/






 6 more days to get down to the "nuts and bolts" of washing, marking and loading my inventory.  


I'm not sure what to bring, so my inventory is all across the "board" - a little bit of everything.  This is one of my 50 things to do before I'm 50 - to do a show out side of Wisconsin.  I have no expectations other than crossing that off my list.  If you follow my blog and come out to the event, please look for me and introduce yourself.  I love meeting blog friends!  I will have special gift bags for my followers.  My business name is Town Hall Trinkets, LLC.  Link:  Town Hall Trinkets LLC

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.   

2 comments: