Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine Antique Show

No matter how many "Motivational Mondays" I post, I still struggle with procrastination!  My friend Lisa said "we put the PRO in procrastinate!"  Nice to know I'm a pro at something.

The Valentine antique show is one I've been participating in for years, over a dozen.  The venue is my old high school, not too far from my home.  Audre does an excellent job and it is always highly attended.  

I wanted to have mostly new - not seen  before - inventory.  I dug out some primitive kitchen items.  I think it turned out nice.  I took an old turkey feeder and turned it into a dish rack to hold the old enamel and granite pans.  I like it.  

Here is my booth - the show is Saturday and Sunday at Greenheck Fieldhouse - D.C. Everest High School.  If you are out and about today, stop by.












When you are done, run over to Jackie's Antique Mall on Brown, in Rothschild, she is having a tea party today.  Sip on a cup of tea while shopping.  The tea cups are some of the over 100 I had for Justine's Mad Hatter tea party bridal shower....they are for sale... 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

6 comments:

  1. Oh believe me I want to, so so many treasures I would buy. Love the quilts, enamel plates, jugs and everything in between. Happy Valentine's Day, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be there, perusing all the wonderful vintage items. I'd go to those old readers first thing. I might even have a copy of that red one that I see. :-) Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun booth to browse through! Lots of different items! Good luck, hope you have lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing stuff! I hope it all sells, Jacky! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a gift, my friend! Great looking booth!

    ReplyDelete