Monday, February 2, 2015

Re Purposing Project - Wool Valentine Hearts


Back to my re purposing projects.  I found this bridesmaid bouquet at a Goodwill and thought I could re purpose the flowers.  I took the bouquet apart to see what I had to work with.






I had some blankets and quilts - some left over from my "pop up" sale that I have been re purposing stuff with.  I cut out some hearts, stitched, stuffed and embellished.  













I love how they look in this galvanized chicken feeder.  These will be for sale for $3.25 each.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are nice Jacky! I love how you used the old blankets and re-purposed the bouquet! Great project! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet. I love nothing more than hearts and red.

    ReplyDelete