Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hodge Podge Wednesday's Questions of the Week

1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?

Everyone around me knows how I feel - good or bad.  It's mostly good....I've been called "Little Miss Sunshine" most of my childhood.  Just this week, I received a letter from a young mother who told me that I was the "most genuine and transparent" person she knew and considered it an "amazing quality."  She might want to double check with my husband and girls on that one.  I don't like fake or phony people - I like the honest, tell me like it is type - because I understand that.  

2. How did you meet your closest friend?

I have many friends that are close - but, right now none more so than my husband.  I met him at a technical college we both attended.  We had a class together - I knew the first day I saw him - that he would be "mine" - he didn't....

3.  Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?

I like them all, however being from Wisconsin, the Dairy State, I would say the strawberry milkshake.  Of the ones listed, grapefruit.


4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.

Yesterday, my friend and I have been hoarding wool we find at thrift shops.  I happen to be at one when I received a text with a photo showing a cart full of wool items.  I recognized the cart - as I was in the same store - we both were looking for the same items....she beat me to it...we laughed and went out to lunch together.


5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?

Well, not really.  I do like the Chew and Talking Dead.


6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?

Last night at my "body pumping" class.  The instructor said our homework was to see what activities we do this week using our triceps.  I asked my friend which muscle was the triceps - she whispers...."I'm googling it when I get home..."  LOL  


7. My favorite __(activity/exercise)_____right now is __(body pumping class)_____.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I have been trying all kinds of new ideas to branch out and diversify my "business."  I am starting a Flash Friday Sale on my social media sites.  This will be my first week.  I posted a "preview" photo of the items I will post on Friday a.m.  The theme this week....laundry.   Here is the picture of what I posted on FB



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

Linked to:  http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/

1 comment: