Monday, February 16, 2015

My Favorite Vignettes




Sometimes, I surprise myself.  I stated that I did procrastinate getting ready for this show - I don't understand why I do that - but, it was sucessful.  I love how these vignettes turned out.  I'm happy to say almost everything in those pictures sold.  Truthfully, I sold lots of stuff.  Which, has inspired me to get digging up more.  I will be taking some "new" inventory to my 3 booths:  Once & Again in Birnamwood, Jackie's Antique Mall on Brown in Rothschild and Water Street Vintage in New London, all in Wisconsin.

All money I make on my sales from now till May will go toward my Peru trip.  I made a big dent in my budget this past weekend.   Thank you to all my customers - who I consider my friends - that came out and bought something from me.  I will be thinking of you as I look into the faces of those children I meet in the Cusco, Peru Orphanage - you helped me go!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2015/02/vintage-inspiration-party_24.html
Post a Comment