Monday, February 16, 2015

My Favorite Vignettes




Sometimes, I surprise myself.  I stated that I did procrastinate getting ready for this show - I don't understand why I do that - but, it was sucessful.  I love how these vignettes turned out.  I'm happy to say almost everything in those pictures sold.  Truthfully, I sold lots of stuff.  Which, has inspired me to get digging up more.  I will be taking some "new" inventory to my 3 booths:  Once & Again in Birnamwood, Jackie's Antique Mall on Brown in Rothschild and Water Street Vintage in New London, all in Wisconsin.

All money I make on my sales from now till May will go toward my Peru trip.  I made a big dent in my budget this past weekend.   Thank you to all my customers - who I consider my friends - that came out and bought something from me.  I will be thinking of you as I look into the faces of those children I meet in the Cusco, Peru Orphanage - you helped me go!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2015/02/vintage-inspiration-party_24.html

6 comments:

  1. glad you had great sales! and what a trip you've got planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have the knack for making your booth visual! Glad you made some good sales on a cold weekend! Excited to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your sales were so successful. You've got a great goal for a very worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your sales were so successful. You've got a great goal for a very worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jackie, jut wondering if you still have the blue box with daisys on it and if you do which booth will it be going to. Thanks Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all but the first one is my fave.. xo

    ReplyDelete