Dr. Momi over at http://homesteadingatredtailridge.blogspot.com with this award!
I was so surprised! Thanks Dr. Momi
Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
How fun!! Now for the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
So, Here are my 5 picks:
1. Justine at http://justine-obsessivecreativedisorder.blogspot.com/
2. Terry at http://ourcrazyfarm.blogspot.com/
3. Frank at http://franklin-notsofrankly.blogspot.com/
4. Carrie at http://littlepatchofheavenhomestead.blogspot.com/
5. Faye at http://theblessedhearth.blogspot.com/
Please check out their blogs and follow them too. I’ve enjoyed following them. Most of my followers have less than 200 – so it was hard to pick only 5 – 2 are related to me….
Blessings from Wisconsin!