Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Vintage Photo Shoot

My daughter, Justine, did an amazing job capturing these moments on Sunday - in the heat and humidity - with deer flies and mosquitoes (wink, wink).  

I recently purchased a box of vintage dresses from an 102 year old client.  She is so sweet!   She told her daughter, "when it's my time and I'm gone, I want Jacky to do my estate sale."  I don't know how I feel about that...but, I appreciate hearing it from her and have been blessed to know it.

Anyway, my niece Natalee and her friend Evie were my models for some of the dresses.  They are adorable.  


































Here is my Instagram post:



Sometimes I put stuff on Instagram that I don't do on here, so if you are on there, go and follow me, I will follow back!  

I will be selling these, I wanted to put on Etsy...we will see if they even make it there....thanks!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  https://mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com/2018/06/vintage-charm-party-138.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%20MyThriftStoreAddiction%20(My%20Thrift%20Store%20Addiction%20)

No comments:

Post a Comment