Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Living Estate Sale for Jim & Rosie Coenen

A few months back, I had a call to look at some items that were for sale.  When I entered the home, I noticed some pictures of "boys" I went to high school with.  I said "hey are you Luke's mom?"  Well, what do you know....anyway, we talked about what would be best for them and we decided to do a living estate sale at end of June.  They will be selling their home and moving to a newer apartment complex for the "elderly."  I have had 3 calls from parents of high school classmates - all 3 are moving to that same complex.  I'm involved in helping sell for all 3 too....busy, busy.

With that said, we are doing their sale this Friday and Saturday, June 29 and 30th.  They live at 4803 Weston Ave., Weston, WI.  If you happen to live close, come on over.

Here are some of the items we will have for sale:

























More pictures on my facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/events/191351251521012/?active_tab=discussion

The market is flooded right now with sales and such...so, I'm praying it all goes well for them.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment