Monday, June 11, 2018

Mosaic Monday

For my Mosaic Monday I thought I would share my interesting past week in light of what I do....resell.

I do lots of loading and unloading, shuffle, shuffle, pack and stack.  It's just what it is and this week it was ALL week!

I had appointments every day with potential clients and booked an estate sale or two along with 2 partial buy outs.  I enjoy what I do, so it doesn't seem like work, but my body is telling me otherwise.  

Lisa and I set up at the Birnamwood's Farmer's Market.  There aren't too many vegetable vendors yet, so we were invited to set up some "junk."  We enjoyed the time with the other vendors and even brainstormed a collaborative event with Hoekstra Husbandry.  I hope we can do it!


(Items for sale at this week's Theme event:  "Knee Deep in June")


(My full van of inventory for the farmer's market)


(Lisa and I at the farmer's market.  My friend Shelly took the picture.  She was set up with eggs, maple syrup and maple syrup fudge that is so good!)

This week is more of the same.  However, I did give myself today off as our barn and outbuildings are getting painted.  I hope to spend the day in the garden.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

Linked to:  https://normandylife.blogspot.com/2018/06/mosaic-monday-87-visit-from-friends.html



No comments:

Post a Comment