Monday, November 27, 2017

Motivational Monday - What Do You See?

"I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different."  
author unknown

"Do not blame the thistle that you see not beauty"
Jonathan Lockwood Huie



"You can't fall if you don't climb, but there is no joy in living your whole life on the ground."  
author unknown



"Everything wasn't meant to be chased.  Certain things were made to be admired from afar."  
author unknown

Motivational Monday time, had my thinking about perspective.  I know....read that already...but, perspective; your view of things, changes in each stage of life you are in.

Let's use a diaper in this analogy:  "Ugh, I have to change another diaper!  Oh, I use to change your diaper.  You mean I need to wear a diaper?!"  Ya....like that....stages in life.

We could also use what's in the diaper...(wink, wink), because sometimes life hands us that too!  

"It's not the shit you handle, but how you handle the shit."
Jacky Luetschwager - me, Dicky Bird

Sorry if the word shit offends you, it is what it is....and crap wasn't going to cut it today.  Besides, it's only a word....

So, I ask you to challenge your perspective: 

Do you see the flower or the thorn?  
Do you see the climb or the view?
Do you see the race or the chase?

Have a great week!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  






2 comments:

  1. Funny as I told a worker today that I felt like a mushroom. Always in the dark and getting shit on. Love your perspective on things today. Janice

    ReplyDelete