Monday, November 13, 2017

Motivational Monday Post - To Be Continued....

Al has said this to me many times..."life is only as hard as you make it."  I know I tend to get myself "involved" in many things.  But, that's because I like to do too many things (smile).   When you do TOO many things, you tend NOT to do any ONE thing well.  I've found that out this year!   

I can NOT believe how fast this year has gone.  I have so many blog posts in my head and camera....all waiting...I haven't even shown you the barn remodel yet!  

2017 has been a productive and enlightening year.  I know we still have 7 weeks left, but in reflection of the past 45 weeks, I can say my word of the year "embrace" was a good pick!  Much of it wasn't easy, but I can say I'm proud of myself for how I tried my best to "embrace" even the ugliest of situations.   Praise and compliments are easy to embrace - the other - not so much!  But, I did it, with the good Lord's help!  Keeping a positive attitude, trying to be Christ-like (as if we even could) and embracing each and every situation has made me stronger.  2017 thus far, has taught me that I have flaws, but I need to embrace them too! 

I have already begun collecting words for 2018.  I want "fate" to pick it, so I've been putting them in a "hat" and saving them to pick the "one" for 2018.  I started this because I need to make some tough decisions - of which I plan to embrace - even if it will be hard.  Because, "life IS only as hard as you make it!"  



I say all of that to say....Motivational Monday - will be continued...hopefully more consistently...soon.   It was so nice to hear someone recently say..."I miss your posts!"  (smile).  I miss writing them!  Sorting all my ideas and thoughts down in words helps me.  If you read these posts, thanks for following along.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin. 

1 comment:

  1. i am always so happy to be busy, to me, busy is better. keeping my hands and brain busy make for a joyful spirit!! don't be too hard on yourself, enjoy the busyness while you can!!!

    ReplyDelete