Tuesday, September 20, 2016

2 Week Wrap Up

 Harvest time...show time...Ringle Harvest Day flea time...





(She thinks she is helping me...)



T-shirts for our 20th Anniversary - logo and sponsorship


My booth at the Urban Farm Girl show Mainstreet Market in Rockford, IL.


Clean out and change out my booths....


These are our large Wolf River apples - huge this year!

 We did an "upscale living estate sale" for my childhood friend's parents.  While delivering a purchase to a customer, I was bit by their dog.  


While at the doctor, he says..."well...you're going to need a tetanus shot" to which I added "well....then you are going to need to bring me a sucker!"  I asked...I am the only 50 year old that requested a sucker with their shots...people, I don't know why?  A shot is icky at 5 or 50 and well deserving of a sucker!

So, now it's on to beets, apples and marking inventory for Ringle Harvest Day.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment