Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Little Red Squirrel



What a cutie pie.  My husband calls them "tree rats."  I was able to get this picture while standing on the back porch.  The other ones where through the door.  

I toasted some almonds - a little too long - boy did he/she love them.






He ran down, I think he wanted to hide....


I didn't even get back into the kitchen to look out the window and he was back in the feeder.  I don't care...he is hungry too.

Remember "Little Ratty Buck?"  He is still hanging around.  His injury on his hind leg looks better and filling in with fur.

They found the chicken coop.  I throw out scraps for the chickens.  Here is one running away when I opened the door.


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. cute little tail! on the buck, that is.

    i miss those sweet little red squirrels from wisconsin! only get fox squirrels here.

    ReplyDelete