Friday, June 26, 2020

Farmhouse Friday - ConJUNKtion FUNKtion

Another Friday and the last of my month of sales in June.  I'm working on my July ideas...you know I have them.  

Tomorrow, I'm hosting a ConJUNKtion FUNKtion here at our farm.  Back in January when I thought of this, there was no Covid 19 rules.  So, I have had to scale back considerably, but it is what it is.

I invited a few friends to join me.  It is supposed to storm up a storm today, but tomorrow be nice!  So, yay to that!  Our daughter, Anna, will be coming up to do the food.  Her and Jon are on their way with their hobby farm dreams.  The farm they bought had a commercial kitchen in a "summer kitchen" setting building.  Stainless steel, ovens, stoves, proofing oven, sinks...it's amazing.  She had plans and God really delivered!   Her business name is "Stone Silo Bakery" (and more...to come...).   Both our daughters have an entrepreneurial spirit. (wink,wink).  Justine began her journey too with Wholehearted Herd Counseling, LLC - https://www.facebook.com/Wholehearted-Herd-Counseling-LLC-102979501415415/  We couldn't be more proud of both!

O.k. on with what is going on tomorrow.  First, I'm still digging.  I can either keep digging or stop and mark stuff, I can't do both.  So, I decided to keep digging.  My items will be a "bundle'm up for one price" kinda thing.  Here are a few pictures.  










Something tells me I should know that lady in the picture, I had it in a box with other "keeping" things at one time, because when I opened that box I remembered the stuff in it...just not her.  So, I hope she makes a connection with someone.  If she doesn't sell, she may be the next character in my story themed sales.  We will see...

Anna's, Stone Silo Bakery, menu:


So, today, on this Farmhouse Friday, I will be cleaning a path in the upstairs bedrooms, (ya, I never finished that during quaraintine...help, me Lord) so Anna can find a bed to sleep in.   Outside, I will be cleaning up around the chicken coop, outhouse, I have a feeling people will look in them and use the one...lol.  I will keep digging in between the rain.  

If you decide to come tomorrow, there will be some parking in the yard, but mostly on the road, especially if it gets really wet today.  Ringle is known for it's clay soil..our claim to fame...Ringle Bricks.  We had a brick yard here 100 years ago.  

Here's to a productive day and as always....
Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. Good luck.... If you're inclined to do any early sales, I would like the thread holder thingy in your last photo before the menu. If not, I understand. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am behind on my blog reading. What a wonderful name for your daughters business and the menu looks so yummy! Wish I lived closer Janice

    ReplyDelete