Friday, June 12, 2020

Farm House Friday - Greenhouse, Roosters, Pop Up Sale

Al was on vacation this week and he started my greenhouse.  I'm so excited.  It's taking a bit longer as he had to make the trusses - they didn't have right sizes.  We have been busy working together this week on the farm.  My garden, cleaning in my buildings and helping him.  

I woke this morning to catching 8 roosters for my friend Kou.  He has, over the past several years, bought about 100 chickens from me.  These, however, were FREE.  The little tiny rooster that I wanted to get rid of the most, slipped out of the door.  He lives another day.  Kou messaged me and said "Thanks Jacky, we butchered them all."  

Then, Lisa came over and we created our vignettes for this week's sale:  "Its a Farm Life - VIRTUAL Vintage Pop Up Event - Barn Yard"  Here is a sneak peek at what we will have to offer.  I plan to go live or something...not sure yet...tomorrow duing the day.  Selling live I guess?  Not sure yet.  





So, if any of this interests you, go over to the event:

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. Should have quit while I was ahead LOL...I hated butchering chickens! I won't even go there LOL. Lucky you to be getting a greenhouse...I wanted one for the longest time...but I am over it now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope sales went well. You had some nice goodies. I also spotted a cool truck on the side of one of your buildings. I had my fair share of plucking feathers too. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtual barn sale is genius! A greenhouse will be fun. Cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete