Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Living Estate Sale for Mel & Noreen Podolske

For those who live close here is the Craigslist ad:

 https://wausau.craigslist.org/gms/d/living-estate-sale-mel-noreen/6682802665.html



Mel and Noreen are my friend Ann's parents.  I'm helping them sell what they have left now that they moved into an elderly living complex.  Mel was the industrial arts teacher for decades in the D.C. Everest school district in Schofield.

Anyway, Lisa and I have worked several "estate" type sales this year...all of which have had weird weather!  From 22" of snow to 100 degrees of hot and humid.  This home is on an island and we have had severe weather and storms yesterday and now predicted for today....I surely hope it doesn't flood!

Do you remember HeeHaw?  "If it weren't for bad luck 'we'd' have no luck at all....gloom, despair and agony on me...."  That will be how we remember our 2018 sales.  

Lisa said something so funny...but, true...you all know we've been doing things like this for over 25 years, right?!?  I don't know why people don't know this...it's our plight I guess!  Anyway, she said "we finally have some great sales and now this stuff" Ya, our luck!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


No comments:

Post a Comment