Sunday, August 26, 2018

Ringle Harvest Day was Featured in Wisconsin Central Times News

I am so excited to share that the Marathon County, Wisconsin Central Time News has an article "Tell me Something I Don't Know About....RINGLE that features the Ringle Harvest Day https://www.facebook.com/RingleHarvestDayFleaMarket/

Jessica (Laska) Meadows, grew up just down the road from our farm.  Her dad, had a wonderful pumpkin patch with those huge 100's pound pumpkins.  In fact, he even sold some of them at one of the first Ringle Harvest Days when it was held at our farm.  He has passed on now, however every time I see one of those pumpkins I think of him.  

In fact, I didn't even know all of the cool things about Ringle that she shares in her article.  I love the history.  Please go to the link and read it:
  https://wisconsincentraltimenews.com/2018/08/20/tell-me-something-i-dont-know-about-ringle/



Thank you Jessica for featuring the event and sharing such heartfelt words about our community.  We are so blessed to live here and you express that so beautifully.  

And as always, Blessings from Ringle, WI....oh and Jessica said this, which I truly love:  One thing is for sure . . .
Ringle may be a small town, but it’s a place filled with wonderful people who want to give back to their community and who hold a deep sense of pride and respect for our natural resources and environment.
I invite you to come visit Ringle and fall in love with its natural beauty and charm the way I did as a child — and then again as an adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment