Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Web Lessons


This spider is actually the size of a quarter.  I saw it only after I walked face first into it's beautiful web.  It found a nice spot to sleep in our barn.  I'm torn about what to think of it.  On one had it's scary and yet again beautiful; it's web is a nuisance, but productive and it's a helpful creature with a nasty bite.  I had an allergic reaction to a spider bite just last month.  By the way, put raw honey on them...it really works!

This spider had my thinking about a blog post.  I could go in the direction of getting tangled in a web..."oh what a web we weave..."  That would be a good one.  I could do it on "itsy bitsy spider, after the rain, getting knocked down, back up the spout..."  That has some substance too.  Then I thought of how a spider waits, waits patiently for a fly to land in their web.  Then I had to chuckle...as I was in the barn going through old inventory to put on my Town Hall Trinkets On Line Estate Sale group on face book:
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1914536328603700/?source_id=729693193716630   doing just that.  I was creating a "web" of images to post and now I patiently wait for some sales.   I had to laugh, so this is the direction of my post.  


I know for some of us, blogging is an extension of our social media marketing.   However you look at it, through blogging we are marketing ourselves, ideals, style, image and for some items for sale.  I've been doing "this" what I do for a long time.  Long before social media.  It still never ceases to amaze me how this all works.  "This" as in social media.  That in itself would be a good post about the "web" ....LOL.  

So, I will weave my creative little web and sit and wait.  Wait for more LIKES, wait for more followers, wait for more members, wait for more sales....wait....  Taking lessons from this spider and the "web."  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment