Sunday, September 9, 2018

Comment Help - Blogger Problems

I don't even know if this will work, as I don't know if I can even receive comments.  But, do any of you out there know how to get back your old comments.  I've spent - I won't share how long...googling, asking, HELP boards, Blogger Reply....to no avail....I did something and I don't know what.  I don't even know how to get back to the broken I can't receive messages.... I just want my old comments back, I want to have anyone be able to leave a comment and I want them to be seen on the blog.  Any ideas?  Thanks

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

6 comments:

  1. I am not computer saavy Jacky, but I hope someone is able to help you out. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Especially since I had so many nice comments on my older posts.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I wish I could help but I am terrible at computer related issues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I send an email to blogger. My son-in-law was out of town, so I hope to have him come and see what I did to the computer

      Delete
  3. I think it is something that changed in Blogger. I don't think they send the comments to email anymore, but read there is a way you can change it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking that too, but it's the old comments I want to come back, you and many other nice people left on my posts. I like to go back and read them. I hope I can retrieve them.

    ReplyDelete