Monday, January 2, 2017

Motivational Monday - START

Sometimes, o.k., a lot of times, inspiration comes to me while I'm mucking out a stall.  Today, it was this quote:

"Every plan, set to motion, needs to START" (me)

I was thinking about a text message I wanted to send to Justine and Anna as we are encouraging each other this year to reach our goals.  This came to me...I knew it was going to be a blog post (smile).  

That's all it really is...just START.  Who cares if you stop, take a break or even quit...just start again.  


I have some pretty lofty plans this year.  I've learned not to mention all the crazy ideas I actually have - it's best to just work on them and if you achieve it great if not, no one knew.  However, I did START.  

You can too.  Just jump up and set your plan to motion.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  
Post a Comment