Sunday, February 7, 2016

Ramblings & Loss of Followers

While talking with Robin, The Cranky Crow, yesterday, she told me that Google deleted the "followers" from Blogger that didn't have google accounts.  I'm glad she explained this to me.  For me it isn't about the amount of followers, but I was wondering.   I had such a good day yesterday at the "pop up" sale.  It just inspires me keep "pickin" for the next one.  

I have an antique show this next weekend - Lisa and I call it the "Valentine Show."  I'm setting up differently this year - my half of the booth will have some of my same "look" but, I am taking something I don't really see at antique shows.  I don't know if anyone will "get" it or if the other dealers will appreciate it.  I'm bringing vintage craft supplies.  These are the items I plan to sell in the retail space of my studio and classroom at the Hobby Farm (name I use for my classes here).  

Sometimes, I come up with these crazy ideas...we will see how much I get done this week.  





These are the items I bought back in August from an estate sale in Iowa.  They are what gave me the idea...and, besides, they are closest to the door....easiest to get to.  I have to do a huge "purge" again.  I was even tossing around the idea of an auction.  I have inventory in the back of my pole building I haven't seen in years.  I know I have critters back there that need to go too.  Life of a hoarder I guess.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Pop Up sale yesterday, I certainly had a great time. Love your creativity at your sales, and I am sure your booth next weekend will be a delight! I am planning on getting there early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! So glad you had a successful sale! There is no doubt that you would, in my humble opinion! And the next one will be just as successful! Since I lost some followers, I decided to purge them. A lot of them didn't write on their blogs anymore. It's a beautiful day here! I hope yours is too! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bad at keeping up with the times...I still send out cards telling people were I'll be as well as Thank You cards...I'm also worried about things I'm taking to the show..I guess someone will ask that you remove it from your booth if there's a problem with it...Glad you had a great sale...It's great to get a jump on things..I had pre sales again just glad the items were not posted as being part of the sale..Good Luck see you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it was a great sale Jackie... I think offering vintage craft supplies is a great idea....So many of us who love antiques and all things old, also love crafting...so it seems like a perfect match in my little bird brain. Hope to make there next weekend, but did quite a bit of damage this weekend so we will see. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete