Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cleaning out my Closet

After years of holding on to clothes I might someday wear, I did it, I cleaned out my closet.  After I studied the "rules" for my body type it was easier to get rid of those items that don't necessarily compliment me or my style.  

I couldn't believe how many "ugly" sweaters I had/have.  However, I did part with some.  I even let go of my "skinny" jeans (hope to fit into one day).

I boxed it all up, 6 in all and took them to church and gave them away.  It made me happy to see that others could make use of them.  We have a newer member who has been struggling financially - most of these items were just her size.  I was told she was so happy with the box or 2 she took.  :)  

Anyway, one more step in my "Nifty, Thrifty Style" posts to show I'm making some progress.  






Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  
Post a Comment