Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cleaning out my Closet

After years of holding on to clothes I might someday wear, I did it, I cleaned out my closet.  After I studied the "rules" for my body type it was easier to get rid of those items that don't necessarily compliment me or my style.  

I couldn't believe how many "ugly" sweaters I had/have.  However, I did part with some.  I even let go of my "skinny" jeans (hope to fit into one day).

I boxed it all up, 6 in all and took them to church and gave them away.  It made me happy to see that others could make use of them.  We have a newer member who has been struggling financially - most of these items were just her size.  I was told she was so happy with the box or 2 she took.  :)  

Anyway, one more step in my "Nifty, Thrifty Style" posts to show I'm making some progress.  






Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so good with your purging of things! How nice to give to others who can use them! I did the same thing a few months ago. It's nice to have roome to move the clothes on the rack now! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very nice to know you helped her (and others, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...doing good GF... I am still trying to transition my large walk-in closet to a quite-a-bit smaller (and no dresser master bedroom).... It will require lots of purging that is long over due. I highly doubt that those size 6's are in my future anytime soon LOL.... Keep inspiring me. ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete