Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wool Inspiration

Nothing inspires my creativity more lately than....wool!  Renee and I both spied these bundles on a shelf way in the back of a booth at the Junk Bonanza.  I have been felting pins for an upcoming art/craft show and these were already dyed the perfect colors.  I bought 2 bundles.  So, this rainy morning, watching Pioneer Woman and Heartland Table - getting my food inspiration as I drink my coffee and pick up my felting needle.  Have a great weekend!  



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a creative and relaxing morning on this rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors! Darn, I forgot to record those shows this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun finding things to add to our creative inspiration.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete