Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Our Farrier's View Point - Lesson 2

Our farrier was here today.  He has colorful ideas and view points.  He usually shares jokes and political stories.  Anyway, he says to me "what do you think happened to that plane?"  I've learned to listen before I speak - "I don't know, but is sure is weird."  He proceeds to tell me this.   Disclaimer alert...he sure has a way of making things seem logical.

He tells me, "my military training tells me that the plane is either 1 of 2 places; on earth or in space."  "I think it is in orbit" he says.  Hmmm, I'm thinking, "what makes you think that?"  Now, as he is talking and giving me all these statistics, facts, flight height, rate of speed, momentum, etc....its starting to sound like a possible idea.  I actually think, it could be a possibility.  So, I told him I was going to post something and see what others think.  

I don't know what happened to that flight.  I'm not smart enough to think of a conspiracy theory.  I do know that as another human being, I feel sympathy for the families that lost their loved ones.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.     

1 comment: