Sunday, July 21, 2013

Viva La Cottage Vintage Market, Bailey's Harbor, WI

I have been following Viva La Cottage's blog for some time.  http://www.vivalacottage.blogspot.com/.  She hosts a vintage market in beautiful Door County, WI.  My friend and I decided to take a drive over there and check it out.  Very scenic drive and beautiful little town.



 





The market was lovely!  Beautiful setting, well run, organized flow to the booths, reasonable prices and friendly vendors.  I really want to do this one next year....so Viva, if you are reading this...please let me in...I have good junk.. :)

This was the view across the street - gorgeous! 


(I like the name Justice - maybe for a grandchild....)

There were several bed and breakfast and inns on this street with beautiful gardens.




Added bonus - it is cherry picking time in Door County!  We came home with pints of cherries, blueberries, dried cherries, frozen cherries...fudge...pies...cherry donuts.....o.k. you get the picture! 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

4 comments:

  1. i've never been, but i've heard door county is truly beautiful. you just proved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! That looks like so much fun! How fortunate that you live within driving distance of such a beautiful place! I would love to walk through and look at all that stuff! The Harbor is beautiful also, as well as the gardens! I sure wished I had some cherries this year! Maybe our trees will produce fruit next year! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Door County! So many cute little shops, great places to eat and of course cherries everywhere!! And what a great vintage booth. I will have to head over to her blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacky! Hey, thanks for the wonderful blog post about our market! Friday set up in the heat was rough, but Sat. delivered with the good weather. I do have some open spots for next year if you are still interested. Just email me at cabingurl122000@yahoo.com. I can put you on the vendor list and give more details.
    Angie, Viva la Cottage

    ReplyDelete