Sunday, July 21, 2013

Viva La Cottage Vintage Market, Bailey's Harbor, WI

I have been following Viva La Cottage's blog for some time.  http://www.vivalacottage.blogspot.com/.  She hosts a vintage market in beautiful Door County, WI.  My friend and I decided to take a drive over there and check it out.  Very scenic drive and beautiful little town.



 





The market was lovely!  Beautiful setting, well run, organized flow to the booths, reasonable prices and friendly vendors.  I really want to do this one next year....so Viva, if you are reading this...please let me in...I have good junk.. :)

This was the view across the street - gorgeous! 


(I like the name Justice - maybe for a grandchild....)

There were several bed and breakfast and inns on this street with beautiful gardens.




Added bonus - it is cherry picking time in Door County!  We came home with pints of cherries, blueberries, dried cherries, frozen cherries...fudge...pies...cherry donuts.....o.k. you get the picture! 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.
Post a Comment