Thursday, July 4, 2013

Smile for the Camera!

Hi Dottie - whatcha doing?




Are you keeping cool in the barn?



Keeping a watchful eye on the barn yard?



Yep, I know that face - you're the boss here...oh wait, I see the lips moving....are you chewing your cud?



There's the happy girl...my your teeth are bright!  (I did not photo shop this..I don't know how...this is how the picture came out natrually).  Smile for the camera!




O.K. you too little one!  I thought these photos were so funny!  I LOVE my critters!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

4 comments:

  1. I love your critters, too.. The photos are hilarious.. grin.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your critters are just too cute! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your animals are so photogenic! What was this blog-hop? Looks like a good one! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete