Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring - A New Ending?

So, I found this quote that was pretty neat: 

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"
Maira Robinson

I love Spring!  New buds, blossoms, chicks, seedlings - a time for beginnings.  I also love Fall - a time for endings and harvesting.  That is why I LOVE Wisconsin, we are blessed with all 4 seasons. 

At this time of year, we often think of these new beginnings.  On many an occassion, I wish I could have made a better first impression, or started a project earlier, or made a change in my job sooner, or dealt with an emotional issue before I got mad....to start over and a have a "do over" would be nice.  However, life doesn't let us do that.  I believe that each day offers us new lessons.  Some come and go and we see what we are supposed to learn from it.   Others, we may stuggle with and not understand the "why?" to it.  One thing I do know and have learned to trust in....is that God is in control. 

So, take the lessons you learned from your past experiences and make the changes needed to create a new ending....Blessings from Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment