Monday, November 9, 2020

Motivational Monday - We Have the Power

 I know this Monday, may be hard for 1/2 of you politically.  Motivation is hard to find when your "party" faces a loss.  2020 has been tough, not just for us here in America, but for all.  Let's remember that!  

As one who doesn't put her faith in politicians or politics, this really isn't that hard for me.  Truth, in my 40's I was a "loud mouth" poltically.  When I think of some of the unkind things I said then, I am ashamed.  Oh, don't get me wrong, I still have strong convictions and conspiricy concepts that may be even stornger today.  However, an older, Dicky Bird understand that "my steps are/were ordained by the Lord" and I had to walk that path to know, I don't want to act that way today.  



So, for today's Motivational Monday, I want to motivate, encourage and remind us of this thing:  we have the power.  YOU my reader, have the POWER within you to FEEL whatever way you want.  It's your choice.  I know I've done many posts on this, but even I needed the reminding today.  

This isn't a long post, just one to remind us that we CAN be encouraged during "this" (whatever "this" is for you).  There are still good people doing good things - look for them.  Better yet, be one of them.  Seek out the good things in your day, relish in them.  Finding that power within yourself starts small, "the sun is shinning, yay!"  If you start looking for these things, really thinking about it, motivation will come.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

  


6 comments:

  1. Amen to that sister and also like your Karen carin post. Very well said with both. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday (eek...by the skinny!)... I do believe that this Monday...and the past more Mondays than I care to remember...have been difficult for many more than "half" of us. Just MHO.... I have prayed more fervently than I think I have in a long time...and I am, in most respects, a prayerful person. We do have the power...and I do pray we use it wisely and judiciously. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete