Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Trappe River Emporium

 Link to Event:  Trappe River Emporium 

Our friend Sarah is hosting an event in her barn.  She invited several of us to join in.  The sale is Friday, September 11 and Saturday September 12, 2020 9-4.  The address is 240502 Trappe River Road,(GPS T9460 N. 97th St.) Wausau.  If you are coming from J you turn by Hewitt Texas Elementary.  The first road to right is Trappe River.  You can't see her house and only partially see the barn from the road.  It's a long driveway thru pasture grasses and wildflowers.  You may park along the circular drive, but not up by the barn, that will be for pickups.  Here are a few pictures, we are still adding and setting up this week.  










Cash, checks only.  This is not a rummage sale, it's a market.  Just trying to find places to sell during this crazy year.  We hope to see you there.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer to you but I'm glad I don't! I think I'd be way too tempted by some of the things you post and I'm trying to get rid of things not acquire more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so strange.... Our lake house is known as "Whispering Pines".....hmmmm.... And I NEED that gorgeous old black rocker. But doubtful I will make it there.... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn it somehow missed this wonderful sale!

    ReplyDelete