Saturday, February 15, 2020

Progression Passion

Progression, you'll hear my word often this year I'm sure of that.  I feel I've developed a passion toward working on my progression.   I'm 53 and in the stage of life that all women go through.  I've spent the past several decades being passionate about so many other things in my life and I have enjoyed every one of them.  I've mentioned in previous posts, that this journey toward healing started for me last year.  I wanted to see the "why" behind my thoughts and actions.  

The past couple of weeks of progression have been filled with appointments, tests and therapy.   In going and engaging with healing, I've become passionate about doing what I'm supposed to do.  In the past, I didn't take the physical therapy to heart.  In the past, I may have laughed off hurt feelings and continued with some bad habits that I now understand to be more damaging to me than I knew.  I am on my own journey and I that's what I need to focus on - my journey.  If you don't mind, I'll share pieces of it, here and there this year.  I do so in hopes that maybe I can help someone on their journey.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. I love the quote in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your journey. Look forward to reading about it. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you and your journey.
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete