Thursday, March 28, 2019

Robin's Song




I am Robin, the early bird
my chirp, chirp announces the word

"It's Spring" "It's Spring" 
that's the song I sing

So, awake my dear, 
Spring is here!

The days are longer
and the sun is warmer

Oh, how busy I'll be
making nest in your tree

For, no matter where I roam
Wisconsin, will always be home.







I needle felted "Robin" for a sample for 2 classes I will be teaching on sculptural needle felting at 319 Gallery, Inc. in Wausau, Wisconsin.  



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

  

3 comments:

  1. Oh he's beautiful! I would love to create such a sweet creature. I hope the class is well attended and that a good time is had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jacky!!! She’s wonderful!! Not that I am partial or anything, but I think she is the finest Robin ever....and one of your best felting creations that I have seen to date. Absolutely LOVEA her! (And, of course she is a she!!!!)..... Wish I could join in the class.....I’ve never felted a realistic bird..... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I do so wish I could join the class.

    ReplyDelete