Friday, March 22, 2019

Henry the Hedgehog





Henry the Hedgehog
by:  Dicky Bird

A hedgehog I am
tiny and small
I have a great gift
to bring joy to all

So, rub my belly
and tickle my chin
I'll roll in a ball 
and give you a grin


My felted art will be available starting in April at The 319 Gallery, in Wausau, WI.  Link:
  https://www.facebook.com/319galleryinc/

I will also be teaching some sculptural needle felting classes at the gallery.  I do continue to do "Where There's WOOL, There's a WAY" parties too.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

5 comments:

  1. oh this is adorable!! i wish i lived closer and could take your class or attend the party...i love a crafty party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy the beautiful hedgehog is. I wish you were nearer so that I could join the class and learn to do the needle felting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha.... Henry is too stinking cute! Love the curls on the top of his head. You’re such a busy little beaver... We will have to try to connect up sometime..... Happy Weekend-to-be! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you regarding this on Monday to the email on your blog.

    ReplyDelete