Wednesday, May 9, 2018

What I'm Working On Wednesday

A few pieces of furniture I was able to complete this week with the help of my "intern" Shannon.

Before:



Normally, I don't buy pieces like this; 1970's cannonball bedroom sets...but, this one is solid and I could see what it could be....

During:  Shannon's job is to sand, clean and paint the base coat color for me.  



After:  I need to get the glass pulls for top yet




I also did a dresser redo on this piece.  It was in need of a "knock it down."  Sometimes you just need to hit it with the belt sander.  I put added missmatched glass knobs.  






These will be available, along with other items I have, at Theme in Wausau this week.  

I also was invited to come early (which never happens to me) to a high school friend's aunt's estate sale near Stratford.  I did purchase 2 interesting little dressers to repurpose and several small items.  Some to keep, but mostly to sell.

I picked up a metal garden arbor that Lisa and I purchased along with a partial estate back in January.  Now that the snow has melted, ground is soft, we were able to get it.  That will also be at Theme.  

Tomorrow I'm meeting with potential customers for an estate consultation.  She says "my husband is a hoarder" so, it sounds good!  LOL.

Off to our Bible study this morning at Emma Kait's Coffee House in Birnamwood.  Once & Again is next door, so I'm adding a few new smalls to my booth there as well.  

This is hopefully how my Summer will go; productive, busy and profitable (smile).  Self-employment is wonderful when it all "clicks" the way you envision it to go.  Cuz, I have lots of vision - just lack the motivation at times.  Until next week....

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:
https://mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com/2018/05/vintage-charm-party-132.html

No comments:

Post a Comment