Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sweet Memories

A morning breakfast panini and English tea with Justine at Sweet Tyme in Anigo and we were off to Elcho for a private estate sale pick.  What fun, the van was full, we stopped at the liquidator store and then I dropped her off at her house. 

What a fun morning.  As I drove home, I saw something that brought such joy to me...flood of memories.  As I passed a cute old farmhouse, sitting in the tall grass, full of dandelions, were two small girls - one blonde, the other a red head.  Their mama was out working in her garden as they played.  

I thought on it a moment, oh how the years flew bye.  I didn't let myself feel sad about it, instead I was happy.  Happy and blessed and overwhelming joy.  I so enjoyed that time of our life.  I said a prayer for the mama that she would too.  

Now as we enter an adult friendship with each other I can only anticipate all the new experiences we will share.   


I love this picture of them - driving around the field in their Barbie car.


Each other's maid of honor.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  
Post a Comment