Thursday, March 24, 2016

HELP WANTED Blogging Friends

I was asked to teach a class for a fund raiser the HCE (Home & Community Education) group that is a part of the UW Extension System.  If you live near by, here is the link, you still have time to sign up:  https://counties.uwex.edu/marathon/files/2016/02/HCE-Spring-Break-Schedule.pdf

My class is called:  "Is it Trash or Treasure, What to Keep, What to Sell and What to Donate."  

In addition to providing personal property appraisals (I have a certificate from Continental School of Auctioneering) I am going to give some tips on estate cleaning.  I often times hear, "what do I do with all of this stuff mom/dad left me with?"  Many of us don't want to leave a "mess" for our kids so this class is designed to give some direction.  

So here is my HELP WANTED from you, my followers.  Would you take a moment to answer these 3 questions?

1.  What do you collect?
2.  What is something you just can't throw away?
3.  Where do you donate your unwanted items?

Thank you friends.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Post a Comment