Friday, June 30, 2017

Five on Friday - Good, Bad & Ugly

For my Five on Friday - I'm giving homage to my week in reference to Clint Eastwood's movie, "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" to make it 5, I'm adding The Funny and The Blessed.

1.  The Good:  My friend Terry referred a partial estate buy out to me.  I was able to buy some really nice stuff.  It was a good day of junking/hunting/picking.

2.  The Bad:  I was "junk drunk" off that pick and I guess I ran a stop sign....unfortunately, a cop just happen to be there....

3.  The Ugly:  The weather, it's been raining here in Wisconsin like every day!  

4.  The Funny:  My "intern" Shannon, is very healthy and runs marathons etc., well she wears a Fit Bit.  The other day, she said, "we have been very active and had X number of steps."  I had to laugh as, if you do what I do for a living, you know the lifting, shuffling, loading, up and down steps - it's actually a pretty demanding physical job.  I have bruises and scars to prove it.   Anyway, it was funny to think, if I do all this activity, why am I still fat?  

5.  The Blessed:  I was able to spend the night at Anna's house in Waukesha and we went to the flea market in Elkhorn.  It was nice to have some one on one mama daughter time with her.  Another blessing was that my friend and her daughter came down to shop the flea too and I met up with them for a ride home.  

So, that's it...have a great weekend.  For my fellow American friends, Happy 4th of July - May God Bless America!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin. 

Linked to:  http://www.fastblog.es/2017/06/five-on-friday.html?showComment=1498828797897

6 comments:

  1. I am not American but I wish you a very Happy 4th of July. May the Lord bless your country, day by day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! Sounds like you were very successful with your "picking". Always nice to have some mother-daughter time. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as if you had another busy week, but more good happenings than bad. It's nice when you can spend time with your daughter. Wishing you a happy 4th July in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great 4th July, let's hope the rain stays away. šŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your Five...clever way to tell us about your interesting week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this post except one little thing...

    You are not fat you are beautiful just the way you are!

    Thanks for joining in with Five on Friday, We hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete