Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Where Did June Go?

Hello friends.  I can't believe this is the last few days of June!  I don't know about you, but I have been busy.  I do love June, the flowers, strawberries, haying and baby chicks, it's probably one of my favorite months.  

As I mentioned, I hired someone to help me, Shannon.  We have been working in organizing all kinds of boxes of inventory.  When you buy out an estate, you take all the items many times the whole house.  So, I had/have boxes with all kinds of other people's unwanted items mixed in with their good items I plan to resell.  Every box is scavenger hunt.  Each Wednesday, I have been setting up at a "Wheelin' & Dealin' Sale" at Jackie's Antique Mall, one of the shops I sell at.  I've filled my booth there, at Once & Again, took a load to Goodwill, burned a pile and recycled a truck load.  This has been my month - like I said, busy.

With that said, I have 2 "It's all a Rave - Vintage Pop Up Sales" scheduled for July.  The first one is July 1 at Once & Again Antiques - a "Price is Right - Vintage Pop Up" in their shop and on the side walk.  The second one is July 22 "It's For 'Ewe' - Vintage Pop Up Sale" at my friend's new business venture "Ewe & Herb" which will be their commercial lamb production and a "pick your own type" herb farm.   If you happen to live close or visiting Wisconsin, here it the facebook page link:  https://www.facebook.com/itsapopup/

My renegade hens are at it again, lots of chicks popping up here and there and I LOVE it!


"Keep busy, but don't work too hard" 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. I love to see the baby chicks. So cute! Sweet photos. Yes, June can be a busy month and in that time it's great to have someone to help you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you do well at your pop up sales. Sounds like fun, but I know t can be hard work. Janice

    ReplyDelete