Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Welcome Viewers

It never ceases to amaze me, when my blog stats shows a page view from Turkey, Brazil or some other far away place that I would love to visit.   I'm not sure where or how they found my page, but it amazes me.  Blogger has a list of traffic sources, referring sites and key word search lists that help  me figure out where some of it is coming from.   I enjoy checking my stats to see who and where my views are from.

Blogger contacted me:  "due to the increase in international viewership", they needed to add a security code.  I'm not sure what all that means, however the change hasn't interfered as my page is currently at an all time record high.  So, I know some of you are new and welcome.  

I write all of this for me - my virtual diary - however, you are more than welcome to follow along.  In fact, on the right hand column there is a followers area where you can join as a member to my blog - it's fun.

I can't guarantee my post will be free of spelling errors and run on sentences.  However, I can guarantee it will always be uplifting and helpful - even if the post was meant to do that just for me (smile).  

In the past 6 years I have posted and shared many things about my life.  I just went back and read my first post:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-1.html

From that introduction to our daughter's cancer story, caring for my parents, the loss of them, other friends and loved ones, helpful hints, furniture projects, craft ideas, parenting, 4H, showing animals, fair projects, cookies, recipes, gardening, Motivational Monday's and travel - this blog sure has been a journey for me.  I've enjoyed every post.  

If you look to the right there is a blog achieve that shows how many post I wrote for a particular year.  You can always click on a year and go back and read something I wrote.   Also, if you scroll way, way, way, down to the bottom of the cover page, there is a search button.  You can type in key words like:  cookie, faith, repurposed, any word you can think of and type it in, press search and any post about that subject will come up.  



I look forward to sharing more of my adventures with you.  Thanks for looking and as always...Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  



1 comment:

  1. I always find it interesting to see where people are viewing my blog from. I too think "how did they find me"? I found you from the Love Made My Home Christmas Card Swap :)

    I hope you will consider joining in the 2017 PenPal sign-ups on my blog:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete