Sunday, November 20, 2016

We Interrupt The Regularly Scheduled Blog Post to Give You a Message

You know, as a #onewomanshop #solopreneur, I need stay on top of my schedule and work when it is available and so I have been.  

My intentions were to sequentially post about my trip to Scotland and Ireland.  So sorry, I left you at the colored doors in Dublin.  I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I did.  I will get back to sharing about Ireland soon.  

We in the United States will be celebrating our Thanksgiving this week.  This is my holiday to host and I love doing it.  So, I wanted to share with you some of the many things I'm thankful for this year.




1.  Turning 50 - only He knows the number of our days, and He truly has blessed all of mine.  Even the ones that held trials.

2.  A helpful husband.  Al and I work so well together!  We truly are a team.  He helps me every day in many ways.

3.  Friendships with my children.  As a very hands on mother, I dreaded the empty nest stage.  However, I rather enjoy the relationship and friendship I have with my daughters and their husbands.  We respect and love each other - even with our quirks (mostly mine...).  

4.  Church.  My brother is my pastor.  We are a small congregation of like minded individuals that make a family.

5.  Challenges, yes, challenges.  After all, even the tiny seed has to fight it's way to daylight.  It seems everything I have ever done I had to scratch my way to do it.  I wouldn't change that - it has made me a strong person.  

I could go on and on - I have so much to be thankful for.  I hope you take time this week to reflect on those things you are thankful for and thank Him and those that deserve it.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment