Tuesday, June 21, 2016

InstaMeet Club

The "It's all about Nature InstaMeet" was so much fun.  We only had 3 of us, but we made plans for another.  I was thinking it could be like an InstaMeet Club that meets monthly.  Next month, we plan to meet at Stoney Acres Farm, (I've posted about them here:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2015/09/stoney-acres-farm-farm-to-table-pizza.html ).  There are plenty of subjects to take pictures of while we wait for our pizza.  

We shared our photo tips, favorite apps and gadgets.  I said I would "feature" some of their photos:





We took our group selfie - next time, hopefully there will be more and shared our #tag for the event.


Here are my photos:



Making new friends, sharing creative ideas and networking is the goal of these InstaMeets.  Everyone is invited - message me if you want to know more about it.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

3 comments: