Thursday, January 29, 2015

Friday Flash Sale

This "old hen" is trying something new.  Well, new to me...  It's a "Friday Flash" sale.  I plan to post a picture of an item or items that I want to sell on my various social media sites on any given Friday.  The item will have the price listed and the first person to message me SOLD buys it.  Shipping will be available - if possible - for actual costs.  If you want to follow along, go over and LIKE my facebook pages:

"It'a all a Rave - Vintage "Pop Up" Sales:  https://www.facebook.com/itsapopup

Town Hall Trinkets, LLC:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Town-Hall-Trinkets-LLC/729693193716630?ref=hl

My Instagram account is:  Dickybirdsnest



So, I know sometimes followers say "I wish I could buy that" now you can, just follow along.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Jacky! I'm sure the items will sell quickly! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this all works out for you, Jacky.. I love your stuff.. xo

    ReplyDelete