Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas In The Country - Gift Exchange

This is the first time I have ever participated in a blog hop gift exchange.  It was so much fun!  Thank you to the (link: http://unchartedrhoade.blogspot.com/
http://unchartedrhoade.blogspot.com/2015/01/christmas-in-country-2014-gift-reveal.html) blogs that hosted this.  

My gift came from Jess Tracey from Ohio from "Clutivated With Love."  This is the link to her blog:  http://www.cultivatedwithlove.blogspot.com/  

She teaches Agriculture Education at a rural high school.  She really looked into my likes and sent me some awesome gifts.  I truly, love them all!



I received natural soap and lip balm from one of her "neighbors"; very nice knitted scarf (love the buttons); pair of gloves and some raw fiber (for needle felting) from her inlaws alpacas; some yummy treats, this really neat poo paper (recycled paper made from cow poop - no doesn't smell...) and a chicken sign she made for me - I love it, it's hanging in my kitchen.  


  








This was so much fun.  Thanks again Jess. 
Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies thete, love the chicken sign.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Poo paper something I have never heard of. What lovely gifts. It was my first time too and it was so much fun. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you loved your goodies! I was a personal fan of the poo poo paper and almost picked some up for myself, but didn't. You have my blog correct, not sure why it won't link up! Hope you're keeping warm! it's -15 in Ohio, so I'm guessing it's even colder where you're at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the buttons are the coolest! the poo paper is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! What a fun gift and one to keep you warm this winter too. Jess did a great job on the sign too. Some very crafty and creative ladies in this exchange.

    Thank you for participating this year! Hope you will join us again for next Christmas.

    Happy New Year,
    Laurie - Country Link

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you enjoyed participating in the gift exchange! You got a lot of fun stuff in your box. The gloves are cute as well as the buttons on the scarf. What an awesome chicken sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really great gift! Thanks for the shout-out back to my blog - I'm still in awe that my little brainstorm of an idea that I brought up to Laurie has turned into something so big! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely, Jacky.. I have done this before and must give it another try sometime.. Keep warm, luv.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who knew there was another use for our cow poo? And to think we've been using it as fertilizer on our fields! Great gifts! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete