Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good Bye 2014

What a year!  2014's top 10 for me:

1.  Justine's wedding - January 1, 2014



2.  Anna's wedding - August 22, 2014



3.  Starting up another "business"  - "It's All A Rave - Vintage Pop Up Sales"

4.  Taking on additional selling spaces - Jackie's Antique Mall on Brown and Water Street Vintage (2 new ones) along with Once & Again - 3 booths!

5.  Drum Roll.....cleaning out, having a huge "pole building" sale - a much needed purge of my overstock inventory.

(before)

(after)

6.  My first contractual auction - shared with Lange Auction.

7.  Meeting the members of Skillet - Christian rock band at the Wisconsin Valley Fair:



8.  I bought a new van - this week - (2015 Dodge)

9.  "Helping Hands" ministry - my Sunday School youth




(since this photo, we have an additional 2 regular youth and 6 or so occasional youth in our group)

10.  Empty Nest phase of our life.  Al and I have been enjoying time together, we don't feel sad about our empty nest, rather a huge feeling of success - we are proud of our daughter's and the choices the have made!  

I have had a year of growth and change.  I only see 2015 as another opportunity to continue in this direction.  Thanks for sharing in my year by following and reading my blog.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of happy memories in 2014! I wish you and your family all the best in 2015, a happy & healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new van! i hope 2015 will bring you many successes and joys to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacky! You have had a very memorable year! So many good things! I'm glad to share in such a small way! You and your family are so encouraging! Thanks for all your hard work and love for Jesus! I know He's pleased to have a daughter like you! Have a wonderful and prosperous New Year! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great year, Jacky.. God is good.. xo

    ReplyDelete