Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"Vintage & Handmade Christmas" Pop Up Here at the Farm

I'm hosting the last pop up for the 2014 season.  It will be Friday, December 12 from 6-9 p.m.  It will be in my heated studio/shop at our farm:  R4679 Town Hall Road, Ringle, WI.

I am still getting the building "cleaned" out and ready for vendors to set up.  Each vendor will have their own table with a wide variety of vintage and handmade items.  Repurposed wool, crocheted scarves, fresh wreaths, primitives, kitchy Christmas ornaments, hand painted items and other neat one of a kind things.  

If you wear your "ugly" Christmas sweater, you will receive a prize.  I will post more about it later.  Here are a few photos of what I have done already:






Hope to see some of you on Friday.  Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. It's looking good, Jacky! I love the last photo; too funny! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete