Monday, December 15, 2014

Vintage & Handmade Christmas Pop Up at the Farm

It was so much fun!  I really enjoyed setting up and hosting this event.  It was the last pop up sale of 2014.  At the beginning of the year, I had no idea how the pop ups would go - I can say - they have been successful!  Here's to many more in 2015.  




As I was putting out the sign at the end of my driveway, I heard this "whop, whop," flapping wing sound.  I turned around and these 2 muscovy ducks were in my yard.  I don't know who they belong to - however, they must have heard about the sale....the black and white one, welcomed the customers and spent the night in my chicken coop.  The next morning when I opened the door, he flew away.  I hope he meets up with the white one.  










This is my shop/studio building.  Al stick built this for me in 2002.  I plan to host some craft days in here, now that it is cleaned out.  Almost everything outside was for sale.





Those wisemen were left over from the pole building pop up.


Each of my friends (vendors) had a table.






The vendors were:

Janna and Dawn:








Jan:



Karen:







Kathleen:









Joi:






Sue:




I made those ice rings and put candles in them outside - I love the way they looked.  



Our customers:



Organic advertising works!  

Merry Christmas and thank you to all who supported my business this past year.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

Linked to:  http://www.sugarbeecrafts.com/2014/12/take-look-tuesday-15.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SugarBeeCraftsSewingRecipesCraftsPhotoTipsAndMore+%28Sugar+Bee+Crafts%3A+sewing%2C+recipes%2C+crafts%2C+photo+tips%2C+and+more%21%29

http://mymaplehillfarm.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-maple-hill-hop-59.html

http://www.tillysnest.com/2014/12/edible-holiday-terrariums-holiday-hop.html

5 comments:

  1. i hope you all had great sales. :) lovely displays and neat creations. love the muscovies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great turnout! You girls sure had a lot of great items for sale! So glad your pop up sales were such a hit this past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so 'Christmassy' with all that snow! So beautiful! The ice rings are fantastic! You and your vendors shared so many pretty things! I loved looking through all the photos! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from the Smoky Montains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many goodies! I love your iced wreath! Thanks for visiting The Maple Hill Hop this week! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete