Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Motivation Monday - Blog Followers

Motivation Monday - wait it's Tuesday.  That just shows where my motivation level was yesterday.



Actually, I try to think of positive things to write about as motivation for myself.  I hope that others who read my blog find it helpful as well.

I guess that is actually what I chose to write about.  This past weekend, while set up at the show, a customer paid me a nice compliment about my blog.  So, Chris - this is for you.  

I really like writing this blog.  It truly is an extension of my creativity.  I also follow many blogs.  I always look at the amount of followers they have and the amount of comments on each post.  How do these blogs get those responses?  Not that I think I have anything important to write about, I just wonder how they do it.   What makes them so popular in blogland.   

Then I have to remind myself - Jacky it's not a competition.  I have to remind myself of that a lot in different areas of my life.  It is one of the things I continually work on.

Then, Chris comes along...reminding me of something really important.  I didn't know that people I knew here - that are not "followers" - actually follow me.   Other friends over the past few months have come up to me and said...."that was so funny when...or, I tried your recipe and ..."  How flattering.

So, Chris and others, thanks for motivating me.  Knowing that people I actually know read this is all the inspiration I need.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

   
Post a Comment