Thursday, September 5, 2013

End of Season Flea Market at Grand Repeats

Just a reminder for those followers who live close....we are having our End of Season Flea Market at Grand Repeats https://www.facebook.com/GrandRepeats

What do I plan to bring:  My vintage inspired Halloween folk art, potpourri and candles, upcycled military bags, vintage paper to include postcards, sheet music and school displays - some could be used in your own altered art creations - and all $1 or less;  LOTS of books all 50% off sticker; vintage costume jewelry - also cheap enough (most under $5) to be used in your own creations; other vintage items for your home.  I am still digging out different stuff today - so I don't know what I will find yet.    

I plan to set up both days.  Hope to see you there.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacky! Wished I could be there! Sounds like some good stuff! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete